Student & Alumni News
May 2012: Xavier Banegas, Mari Freedberg (departmental honors in philosophy), Cameron Lao-Gosney, Roman Lao-Gosney, Shannon Maloney, Peter Mangano, Daniel Maryanovich
May 2011: Darius Callier; Zachary Gould; Sebastian Malavenda; Donasia Tillery (departmental honors in philosophy)
May 2012: Luke Porter, Adam Schwartz, Lindey Smith
May 2011: Casey Eldemire, Anne Field, Kylie Ford, Sean Killeen, Sheng-Hsiu Lin, James Podrazky, Neal Sankhla, Elizabeth Upton
- Mari Freedberg. "Personal Identity and the Persistence of Self," Honors Status, May 2012. Advisor: Professor Aladdin Yaqub.
- Roman Lao-Gosney. "Dreams and Morality," May 2012. Advisor: Professor Greg Reihman.
- Shannon Maloney. "The Validity of the Philosophy of Technology: Are We Asking Unique Questions?" May 2012. Advisor: Professor Aladdin Yaqub.
- Peter Mangano. "Sartre and Deleuze on Grace," May 2012. Advisor: Professor Greg Reihman.
- Darius Callier. “Discerning Duties: Investigating the Moral Responsibilities to Resist State-Sponsored Oppression,” May 2011. Advisor: Professor Robin Dillon.
- Sebastian Malavenda. “Kant’s Theory of Punishment,” May 2011. Advisor: Professor Aladdin Yaqub.
- Donasia Tillery. “Actualizing the Female Gaze: (Self) Representations of the Female Body in Feminist Art,” Honors Status, May 2011. Advisor: Professor Robin Dillon.